General Maintenance Person
Kencar Group of Companies is seeking a technically sound person to fill the position of a General Maintenance Person to join a young growing team on a full-time basis.
Main Duties (KPIs):
- Performing preventative maintenance;
- Handling repairs and maintenance ensuring it is completed on time and in line with health and safety regulations and practices on site;
- Preparing the site for work, including ladders or scaffolding and to use hand tools, power tools and other equipment as required;
- Professional representation of the Company at all times.
- Has high attention to detail and good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrates confidence in his abilities and be hands on;
- Exhibits good communication skills with customers, colleagues and superiors at all times;
- Shows respect, courtesy and a positive attitude whilst taking care of customer and company property;
- Has capability to handle power tools, to follow basic technical instructions;
- Apt to work at heights and in confined spaces.
Applicants must have a clean police conduct and driving license, and a market based competitive salary in line with the candidate’s experience and qualifications together with benefits will be offered.
Fill in the form below together with your CV and we will get back to you
Check out other open vacancies