HVAC Commissioning Technician
Kencar Group of Companies is seeking a technically sound person to fill the position of an HVAC CommissioningTechnician to join a young growing team on a full-time basis. Please review the list of Main Duties and requisites. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all of the requisites but have sufficient experience and talent.
Main Duties (KPIs):
- Perform on-site, commissioning, start up, routine repair and calibration after installation of HVAC systems;
- Use experience and technical skills with system operations to determine service/repair requirements;
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings in reference to layout, location and operation of the system(s);
- Work as an individual, under minimal supervision to perform required tasks;
- Represent the Company by having a professional and positive caring attitude;
- Knowledgeable in tests accuracy of flowmeters, pressure gauges,temperature indicators, controllers, density meters and other controlling instruments;
- Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers;
- Good customer management skills in order to maintain customer satisfaction;
- Valid driver’s licence;
A market based competitive salary in line with the candidate’s experience and qualifications together with benefits will be offered.
All applications received will be treated in strict confidence
Fill in the form below together with your CV and we will get back to you
Check out other open vacancies