Kencar Group of Companies is seeking a technically sound person to fill the position of a Maintenance Manager to join a young growing team on a full-time basis.
The main aim of the Maintenance Manager is to lead teams in order to complete jobs according to the company’s standards within the agreed time frames and to help diagnose and repair faults which may arise.
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Coordinate the maintenance teams to carry out daily cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- Ensure that the maintenance teams comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Organises preventative maintenance work and follow-up on all maintenance and repair work.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
- Ensure that the required supplies of parts, materials, tools and equipment required to complete the task assigned are available.
- Prepare the site for work, including ladders or scaffolding and to use hand tools, power tools and other equipment as required.
- Transport tools, equipment and supplies of materials required on job sites.
- Ensure that job sites are cleared at the end of duty by collecting all company tools and material to be carted away.
- Professional representation of the Company at all times including: wearing a clean, company provided uniform and PPE daily, maintain well grooming and personal hygiene habits, maintain effective communication with customers and co-workers.
- Attend any training provided by the Company.
- Has high attention to detail and good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates confidence in his abilities and be hands on.
- Exhibits good communication skills with customers, colleagues and superiors at all times.
- Shows respect, courtesy and a positive attitude whilst taking care of customer and company property.
- Has capability to handle power tools, to follow basic technical instructions.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered as an asset.
A market based competitive salary in line with the candidate’s experience and qualifications together with benefits will be offered.
All applications received will be treated in strict confidence.
Kencar Group of Companies:
Kencar Group Of Companies is a Building Services Organisation that prides itself to provide reliable and quality services in completing projects of advanced technology for its customers. The group employs over 185 people and specialises in the Supply, Installation, and Maintenance of Electrical and Plumbing Services, Cooling and Heating Systems, HVAC Supplies and Ventilation and Ducting Systems. It continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Fill in the form below together with your CV and we will get back to you
Check out other open vacancies