Ventilation Commissioning Technician (Full-Time)
Kencar Group of Companies is seeking a technically sound person to fill the position of an Ventilation Commissioning Technician to join a young growing team on a full-time basis. Please review the list of Main Duties and requisites. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all of the requisites but have sufficient experience and talent.
Main Duties (KPIs):
- Perform on-site, commissioning, start up, balancing and calibration systems after installation of all equipment;
- Ensure that all mechanical equipment works properly;
- Assemble and adjust measuring devices for airflow, temperature, humidity, pressure and speed;
- Measure the flow rates requested;
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings in reference to layout, location and operation of the system(s);
- Work as an individual, under minimal supervision to perform required tasks;
- Represent the Company by having a professional and positive caring attitude;
- Able in reading plans and diagrams and measure accurately;
- Good at solving problems and calculating related figures;
- Able to plan your workload and meet deadlines;
- Good customer management skills in order to maintain customer satisfaction;
- Valid driver’s licence.
A market based competitive salary in line with the candidate’s experience and qualifications together with benefits will be offered.
Fill in the form below together with your CV and we will get back to you
Check out other open vacancies