Kencar Group of Companies is seeking a technically sound person to fill the position of an Office Administrator to join a young growing team on a full-time basis.
The main aim of the Office Administrator is to provide administravtive support to the Operations Department.
Main Duties (KPIs):
- Assist the Operations Department by placing orders with overseas suppliers;
- Manage and keep track of incoming shipments;
- Assist Operations Department with daily administration duties and data inputting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organization and administrative skills;
- Exemplary customer care skills;
- Strong computer skills.
Applicants are kindly requested to forward an updated version of their CV via email at [email protected]
A market based competitive salary in line with the candidate’s experience and qualifications together with benefits will be offered.
All applications received will be treated in strict confidence
Kencar Group of Companies:
Kencar Group Of Companies is a Building Services Organisation that prides itself to provide reliable and quality services in completing projects of advanced technology for its customers. The group employs over 185 people and specialises in the Supply, Installation, and Maintenance of Electrical and Plumbing Services, Cooling and Heating Systems, HVAC Supplies and Ventilation and Ducting Systems. It continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Fill in the form below together with your CV and we will get back to you
Check out other open vacancies