HVAC Supplies Ltd is specialises in the retail of HVAC Supplies and Equipment. The company is seeking to recruit a Storekeeper to join a young dynamic team driven by passion to excel on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an organised and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our warehouse. In this position, you will play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including receiving and managing inventory.
- Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals of the inventory
- Ensure that supplies are received, unloaded and shelved properly
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing and labelling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies, report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping;
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses;
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control;
- Coordinate deliveries on various sites.
- Customer oriented and a good team player;
- Knowledge of inventory management;
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a warehouse environment;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues, customers and superiors;
- At least 2 years experience in storekeeping, inventory control, recordkeeping and stock taking;
- Maltese language is a must.
Applicants are kindly requested to forward an updated version of their CV via email at [email protected]
A market based competitive salary in line with the candidate’s experience and qualifications together with benefits will be offered.
All applications received will be treated in strict confidence.
HVAC Supplies is a Wholesale and Retail Outlet that supplies reliable and quality HVAC Supplies, Tools and Equipment to both Sub-Contractors, Commercial and Industrial Customers; and also Retail Customers. It continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join its team.